In compliance with the Directive 2009/136 / EC, developed in our order by the second section of article 22 of the Law of Services of Society of the Information, following the directives of the Spanish Agency of Protection of Data, we come to inform in detail to him of use that is made on our website.
Cookies are called to small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor of our website so that the server can remember the visit of that user later when he re-accessed our content. This information does not reveal your identity, or any personal data, nor does it access the content stored on your PC, but it does allow our system to identify you as a particular user who has previously visited the web, viewed certain pages, etc. and also allows you to save your personal preferences and technical information such as visits made or specific pages you visit.
The purpose of the cookies is to provide the user with faster access to the selected services.
If you do not want cookies to be stored in your browser or you prefer to receive information every time a cookie requests to be installed, you can configure your browsing options so that it is done in that way. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the ability to select in detail the cookies you want to be installed on your computer. In particular, the user can usually accept any of the following options:
- Reject cookies from certain domains;
- Reject third party cookies;
- Accept cookies as non-persistent (deleted when browser closes);
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, know, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer you can do so by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to configure the most used browsers in the following locations:
- Internet Explorer: Herramientas -> Opciones de Internet -> Privacidad -> Configuración. For more information, see Microsoft Supportor browser help.
- Firefox: Herramientas -> Opciones -> Privacidad -> Historial -> Configuración Personalizada. For more information, seeMozillaSupport or browser help.
- Chrome: Settings>Show advanced options-> Privacy->content settings. For more information, you can check Google supportor browser help.
- Safari: Preferences> security. for More information, you can check Apple support or browser help.
Regarding third-party cookies, that is, those that are outside our website, we can not be held liable for the content and truthfulness of the privacy policies that they contain, so the information we provide is always with reference to the source.
Next we inform you in detail of the cookies that can be installed from our website. Depending on your navigation, all or just some of them can be installed.
This Cookies Policy can be modified based on legislative, regulatory requirements or with the purpose of adapting said policy to the instructions dictated by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, therefore it is advisable for Users to visit it periodically.
When significant changes occur in this Cookies Policy, the Users will be communicated either through the web or through email to Registered Users.